Adam, Isaiah, Grace Ann, and Melanie Davis
All of us during Isaiah's dedication (I was the only one who got the cue to smile for the camera)
Ashley, Andrew, Adam, Grace Ann, Mel, Gran Sybil, Isaiah, Papa John, Tyler, Michelle and Yelana... our family that could attend.. a lot more than in Ft. Worth (no one came)
Gran and Papa with Isaiah
Us with Mel's side of the family
3 generations of Davis men.. Adam, Isaiah, and Gilbert
Ashley, Andrew, Adam, Isaiah, Mel, Gilbert and Grace Ann DavisThe day before Isaiah turned 3 months old we had the privilege of dedicating him to the Lord at our church. We also had the pleasure of sharing that with some family members! Our preschool minister had us stand up in front of the church while she shared some information about our family and Isaiah, two pictures of him were on a slide show, and they shared our verses for him. (The verses were out of the book of Isaiah) Brother Dean gave the church and us a charge. We also prayed for our precious boy. Nine other families dedicated their babies too. Isaiah received a certificate, Bible, and letter from our pastor to be opened on his 13th birthday. I received a book about prayer for our children. It was a really great experience. I only wish we had the same for Grace Ann. (I wish we could do it again with her!)
No comments:
Post a Comment