
Grace Ann, Melanie, Isaiah, and Adam Davis.. relaxing at Michelle's house.. waiting to pass out candy.

Grace Ann trick-or-treating on the square in
Murfreesboro
Isaiah was really excited about his first trick-or-treat

Melanie the Queen, Isaiah the frog and Grace Ann the princess

Yes I dressed up this year for Halloween with my two babies! We went trick-or-treating on the square in
Murfreesboro. It was neat to have a safe place during the day to take the kids. All the businesses on the square were passing out candy to everybody. One lady commented to Grace how hard it would be to turn that frog into a prince. (The funny thing was I didn't plan it that way and only realized then how funny and cute we really were! Should I admit that or just claim to be creative? Grace was supposed to be a doctor and decided to wear her dress-ups instead) Then we went over to Michelle's house to pass out candy with Gran.
1 comment:
You guys look great! What a beautiful princess and cute frog prince. I thought you did it on purpose too :) You look lovely in your costume too...better than I looked in my Nun costume (did you see my pic on facebook?)
Post a Comment