Saturday, January 3, 2009

I haven't posted many pictures or written much lately. It's not that I haven't had any to post or hadn't had much to say. A lot has been going on with my extended family. Most of it with which I am not at liberty to say. So I don't say a word. Even though I could write an entire book. Not to mention there is no time to say all I want to say. Let's just say my heart has been breaking.

We have also been very busy and enjoyed the holiday season with Thanksgiving and Christmas. Well somewhat enjoyed. I cried on Thanksgiving and we were throwing up and having diarrhea on Christmas. Not to mention all the business that comes with having a toddler and infant son has kept me busy. I simply post this little thing to say if you are a friend or follower of this blog at all know I intend to do more. Know I want to post here. Some days I just can't. Please say a prayer for me tonight as I am feeling quite burdened. May God's grace and loving kindness carry me through the days ahead. May I find my hope and joy in Him and Him alone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys are getting better..Love the facebook updates.


BTW, we have some news

Check out our adoption blog if fyou have not heard

www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com

your family is gorgeous

Anonymous said...

just read this...have missed you...praying for you. Love, Lisa