Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter dinner, birthdays and egg hunt at Gran and Papa's
Gran and Papa invited the whole family over for Easter dinner. We had the usual Easter ham, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, broccoli casserole, corn casserole, green beans, macaroni and cheese, homemade yeast rolls, banana pudding, strawberry pretzel salad, butterfinger cake, Easter cupcakes, birthday cake, brownies, sweet tea, and fruit tea. (I am sure I left something out. Gran cooked it all! No wonder I am gaining weight!) We celebrated Valerie's birthday (March 19) and Adam's birthday (March 20). We also had a fun egg hunt for the children.
This year Valerie turned 35 and Adam turned 32. (Gosh this means I'll be 33!)

Somebody really gets into blowing out the candles!
Aunt Val cut her own cake. All she ever does is work work work!
Tyler, Grace Ann, Yelana, Emily and Kaegan were the egg hunters this year.
Grace spent most of her time running past the eggs. She finally caught on and started putting them in her Easter bucket.
Gran and Papa have a very large backyard to hide Easter eggs. The adults had to help. Some of us took pictures too!
Run Grace Run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment