Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A big girl bed!

Ahh... how sweet it is to lay on a big girl bed instead of the floor!
What a big girl!!
Mmmm... sweet slumber during a nap time.

My little baby girl got her big girl bed, dresser and mirror, and nightstand today. It was a little bigger than we anticipated. We are going to have to rearrange the furniture when Adam gets home. We also procrastinated on picking up her free mattress. Now we have to wait until Sunday or Monday to get it. I got a little creative and put her baby bed mattress on the bed and surrounded it with pillows, blankets and towels. Then I covered them up with the twin sheet I had bought earlier. It seems to be working for now. I suppose it will have to manage until we get the mattress. We'll post more pics after we get everything in order.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Hooray! Grace Ann, I'm so glad you got your new bed!

Love,
Aunt Christy