Friday, March 28, 2008

Funny Grace Ann


Grace Ann wearing my "big kid" socks with her Daddy

Grace Ann and I were in the car the other day. We got into the conversation about how Grace Ann is a girl etc. I think I said something about the baby. I asked her if she wanted a boy or a girl baby. (I can't remember what she said. It changes every day.) We talked about how a brother is a boy and a sister is a girl. She told me she was a girl. She then informed me Daddy was a boy. I asked her what I was too. She said, "Mommy,you are a boy." So I countered, "Grace, Mommy is a girl". To which she replied, " No, Mommy, You are a big kid." (How fat am I getting?)

The next day we stopped by the church to bring Adam some lunch. We ate with him while we were there. When it was time to go we did our usual good-bye routine. Grace Ann gave Adam a hug. She looked at him and said, "Daddy, I love you. You're my big boy." I just cracked up.

No comments: