Sunday, October 5, 2008

Attempted family self-portraits... Sept. 29

Pick 1... Isaiah is obviously not happy... half of Isaiah's face is covered..must redo
Pick 2.. Adam cut off half his face... Isaiah still not happy... redo Adam
Pick 3.... Wait a minute Adam... the girls are not ready... definite redo Adam
Pick 4.. Adam getting irritated.. not taking his time with the pic.. trying to get it over with already... and Isaiah obviously not wanting to cooperate............redo Adam
Pick 5.... The boys are obviously fed up and want nothing to do with this picture... Don't Grace Ann and I look good?... or quite silly....... Adam..... Adam.... oh well


I wanted to take some family self-portraits with Isaiah in them to add to my blog under "As time goes by in pictures" You see how "successful" we were . I suppose we will need to try this at another time. Keep you posted!

No comments: