Saturday, October 18, 2008

Little boy clothes

Isaiah in his "little boy" clothes
What a sweet boy!

My sweet little boy and me!

Gran and Papa came over tonight to eat hamburgers with us. Gran commented this was the first time she had seen Isaiah in little boy clothes. I asked her what she meant. She responded that he was always in baby clothes. I got to thinking about what she meant. Isaiah actually looked like a little boy! eeek! He is still my sweet baby! He makes little boy clothes adorable! Too bad I never caught all the sweet smiles he was sporting. (My camera sends him in a trance and I lose his grins. Plus it is too slow.. oh well)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't get over how old he looks in his little boy clothes.

luv ya!

Aaron, Johnna, Catherine, Claire, Amy Kate and Emily said...

Wow he has grown so much since I last saw him!!! What a cute boy!!