Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch. Oct. 4

Grace Ann and her cousin Kaegan

Melanie and Isaiah in his ring sling
My little sack of potatoes
Autumn, Amber, Grace Ann and Allie... fun with the McKlesky girls!
Grace Ann and her favorite friend, Amber
All of us on the hay ride with no hay
Here is what Isaiah thinks of hay rides!
Val and Grace Ann
Sisters.... okay I admit I was trying to take a self-portrait with the kids and I cut off their heads
A nice lady took our pic when she saw me struggling with the camera
My favorite girl with my favorite fall flowers
Grace Ann spent a lot of time pouring the corn out of her shoes
Grace adored this truck made out of wood
I just love this picture!
Sweet girl!
Grace, Mel, and Isaiah... they really do have a father.. he was golfing with old Union roommates
Grace did an excellent job leading us out of the kiddie corn maze
Grace walking through a pumpkin patch
Looking at the pigs..reminds me of Fern from Charlotte's web.. where's Wilber?
Now that is a watermelon!

No comments: