Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blog under construction.. Please be patient with our progress.. March 3, 2009

I am way behind on my blogging. After several complaints I have decided to resume the blog. It's not that I haven't wanted to do so. I have just had other things on my mind, children to nurture, a husband to support, and technical difficulties. I am in the progress of completing some saved drafts as well. I will be posting items as they are completed. This means that some will be shown at odd times. Which means you may have to scroll down the blog for a few days to see if I added ones from an earlier date... like Christmas... that is if you care. I also use this blog to help me with my scrapbooking. Hence the reason why I will post things that happened a while back even though they aren't current and you could care less now. So if you choose not to scroll down I will not be offended. In fact I could care less. I don't know if you scroll down anyway. You just might be upset if you miss something. That is the only reason I am telling you. Hence the reason I just wrote this post. Just trying to explain the crazy look of this blog. It is just like me.. crazy.. and still under construction.. Enjoy!

No comments: