Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Visiting with Gran and Papa.. Feb. 25, 2009

Grace Ann had a fun time playing with and feeding the baby goats.

Yes, I am kissing a goat.. I REALLY missed my husband! Not to mention I love animals.. especially baby ones.
Yes, I have lost my mind. I am taking a self-portrait with a goat
My sweet babies sleeping in Gran's bed. Whew! It was cold in that back bedroom!
Grace Ann is proud of "her" pink eyed bunny at Gran and Papa's. I don't know the name it keeps changing or I can't pronounce it.

Jane woke up on Wednesday morning and said two words to me. One was vomit. So we ran out the door as fast as my legs and suitcases would go. A bystander might have thought I was making a quick getaway from a crime scene. I know the chic at Chik-fil-a was impressed with my bedhead, pajamas, glasses, and dog breath. We fled to Gran and Papa's house to stay a spell. Papa treated us to lunch at Mimi's. We took a trip to Wal-Mart and the bookstore. We ate dinner at the church with Gran,Papa, and Yelana. They gladly took us in for the night. We saw Adam the next morning and took him out for a donut at the donut shop. We enjoyed playing with the farm animals as usual. The baby goats even managed to set off the house alarm after I left them in the house when we departed. Sybill was so embarrassed to have the police come out and find two baby goats in their house. What a hoot!

No comments: