Our church had the privilege of hosting an event at our church where John MacArthur spoke. He spoke about what is written in his newest book. (I think it is titled A Tale of Two Sons... about the prodigal son and his brother) It was a good lesson. It pointed out some things about the story I did not know. The book goes into more detail. (Maybe I should read it while I am up in the we hours of the morning) Adam and I got to sit in VIP seats, received a free, autographed book, and took a pic with him.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
John MacArthur
Our church had the privilege of hosting an event at our church where John MacArthur spoke. He spoke about what is written in his newest book. (I think it is titled A Tale of Two Sons... about the prodigal son and his brother) It was a good lesson. It pointed out some things about the story I did not know. The book goes into more detail. (Maybe I should read it while I am up in the we hours of the morning) Adam and I got to sit in VIP seats, received a free, autographed book, and took a pic with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment