Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lafayette, Lousiana... Who are you?

Many of you may have noticed the Feedjit link on the left side of my blog. It lets me know where my viewers are logging on from to view my blog. Good thing since most of you don't leave any comments. Makes me see people really do click on this thing. I keep seeing Lafayette, Lousiana on it. This blog is only open to invited readers. I don't think I know anyone from there. My curiosity has the best of me. Reveal yourself Lafayette. Leave me a comment. I want to know which one of my friends is working/living in Lafayette. Now that I've posted this everyone else does too. Don't let us down.

2 comments:

Ginger said...

I am Mayfield, KY (Spence's wife). I have tried emailing you some pictures of our family that Spence wanted me to send and I keep getting a failure notice. Can you email me again (carlislepate@yahoo.com) and see if I can reply to it. Thanks - and sorry to disappoint you. I bet you thought someone was reponding from Lousiana! LOL

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Hmmmm...that is odd that Lafayette is still showing up now that it is private. I just assumed it was my uncle in LA that was getting to your page through mine...hmmmm...I don't know anyone else who lives in LA.