Well there is hope for all you non-sleepers. I finally got some relief. We visited my doctor on Thursday. He gave me a prescription for a mild sleeping pill. For the past two nights I have actually gotten some sleep! What a blessing! I even had my first visit to the chiropractor yesterday. I am hoping these two things get me some relief.
As far as the baby goes all seems well. I have gained 18 lbs thus far. With Grace Ann I had gained 33 lbs by this point. I suppose I am doing better. The doctor says that is excellent. I am 29 weeks- in my 3rd trimester. The next time I go to the doctor I will have another ultrasound. I'll be 33 weeks. I don't believe I had one that late with Grace. On the last ultrasound they saw some scarring from my previous c-section. The doctor wants to make sure the baby isn't being affected by the scarring. He said in layman's terms that he wants to make sure the baby isn't caught in it like a bug in a spider's web. So you can pray about that for us.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I pray you are getting some rest now. We'll also pray for you and your baby as you continue on.
Love ya!
Post a Comment