Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day (May 11)

Kissing my beautiful little girl, Grace Ann
Mommy and Grace Ann
Grace Ann helped me open my card and gift from Daddy and her
Yea! A gift certificate for a 90 minute massage! (I've already used it!)

Mother's Day was very busy at our place this year. I've been used to having the day all to myself since we lived in Texas. Things change when you move closer to family. Now I have to share "my day" I also did not sleep well the night before. I waited pretty late to take a pill. When I woke up for church I was exhausted. Adam had to come home and drive us. Then I was nauseous the whole day. ( I think my lack of sleep has caused me to be nauseated) We went to Mt. Juliet for lunch to celebrate with Jane. For dinner we went over to Michelle's to celebrate with Gran. Whew! What a day! (I slept much better that night)

No comments: