Grace spent most of her time entertaining the other ladies at tables around us. She had taken decorative rocks from the tables and filled her pockets. She was having all the ladies count the rocks and she withdrew them from our pockets. They all thought she was adorable. I have to agree. I had a hard time relating to the speaker talking about getting away and resting. Not much of that going on in my life now.. hee hee. It was fun but not much of a stressless mom's night out for me. Hmmm...Bonding time.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Mommy and Grace Ann
Grace spent most of her time entertaining the other ladies at tables around us. She had taken decorative rocks from the tables and filled her pockets. She was having all the ladies count the rocks and she withdrew them from our pockets. They all thought she was adorable. I have to agree. I had a hard time relating to the speaker talking about getting away and resting. Not much of that going on in my life now.. hee hee. It was fun but not much of a stressless mom's night out for me. Hmmm...Bonding time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment