Isaiah in his "sleep sack" or gown (Does gown sound too girly for a little boy?.. oh well he is a baby)
"You really want me to look at you while I'm wearing this thing? At least it is blue."
Mr. Serious
Mr. Not So Serious
Just being a cute little babyWhen we announced to Grammy that we were expecting our first baby she wanted to immediately go shopping for clothes. (At the time this was her 3rd grandchild. Only Matthew and Melanie had children, Will and Alex) We didn't know what we were having and didn't plan to find out. So Grammy bought a little bit for each gender. After I had Grace Ann I went back to the store to exchange some of the boy clothes for girl clothes. However, I was a little attached to this blue gown with a puppy on it. I chose to save it just in case we ever had a little boy. I brought it out the other day for Isaiah to wear. He looked very sweet in it. Thanks Grammy!
No comments:
Post a Comment