Grace Ann, Isaiah, and Melanie... what a yummy spread of food!
Grace Ann, Wendy Street, Melanie, Laura Hatfield, Christie Taylor, JoEllen McClesky, Tamra Chapman, Danya Odom, and Kate Long.
Isaiah got a lot of sweet gifts!
Grace Ann enjoyed the chocolate while Isaiah enjoyed a bottle
Grace Ann had a ball opening all of the gifts. She went through the bags so fast we hardly had time to write down who gave what. Isaiah got lots of sweet clothes and some gift cards. We were thrilled. What a sweet baby shower!My Sunday School class at Belle Aire wanted to give us a baby shower. I thought it would be fun to wait until after we had the baby since we did not know beforehand what we were going to have. This was my first baby shower with the baby there too! He wore his fancy blue outfit. I wore mine. That was not a wise idea since he drank all his bottle and wanted to nurse. I thought I was going to have to come out of that dress. Some how he fell asleep instead. Much to the relief of everyone!
Grace Ann had a great time opening the gifts, eating chocolate and chips, and playing with all the ladies. It was fun to visit with friends again. Tamra was so sweet to open up her home for us. We had a great time. What a blessing to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment