Here is our sweet boy in one of his Sunday dress outfits. He doesn't look near as excited as I felt about going back to church. Isaiah was too tired.
My sweet babies all ready to go to church!
Grace enjoyed going with me to pick up Isaiah after his time in the nursery. He didn't cry until I arrived. Seems he slept the whole time. Amazing how that works!
Isaiah's teachers in the 2nd Sunday School hour Jackie Randolph and her son-in-law Matt Renfro
Melanie, Grace Ann, Adam and Isaiah Davis on Isaiah's 1st Sunday at churchIsaiah has gone to church several times with me on Wednesday nights. He actually spent time in the nursery on a Wednesday night before he did on a Sunday morning. On this Sunday we all finally made it to the church. It was an effort to get us there and an even bigger effort to get us in the building. Toting two kids through that parking lot by myself was no small feat!
I felt such a peace about leaving him there. We have a great preschool director and wonderful volunteers. My lactation consultant works in the nursery every Sunday. Isaiah's doctor's wife does too. No worries! He slept the whole time. He didn't eat any of the milk I took for him. He didn't cry until he heard my voice and saw me come in the room. Jackie warmed up a bottle and I fed it to him before we left the building. He fell back asleep in the car. I don't think he heard much about Jesus. Such is life. I was just thrilled to be back among friends discussing the scripture and worshipping. What a blessing for us to have such a wonderful church!
2 comments:
Great to see new pictures of you Adam and the kids. My Isaiah os really growing right befor my eyes. He has changed so much since the last pictures. I love the church family picture!!! Keep up the good work. Eileen
I just re-read my comment and I guess I should proof it before I send it. My was not myIsaiah in Tx. it was MY as in oh my goodness your Isaiah Is really growing up!!!
Post a Comment