Saturday, September 13, 2008

A visit with Valerie- Sept. 8

Isaiah and Aunt Val at the Dutch Maid Bakery in Tracy City
Grace Ann at the bakery
Grace Ann and Valerie's new puppy

Josh got to meet Isaiah for the first time
Kaegan got to meet him too
Uncle Jamey loves babies... he just looks like a tough guy!
Kaegan and Grace thought it would be fun to play with the water hose when they thought no one was looking. Needless to say I am glad I brought extra clothes for Grace Ann!
Who can get upset at a face like that!

Valerie has been out of work for a while. We actually had an opportunity to go visit her. We went out to eat at the Dutch Maid Bakery. We drove around Tracy City reminiscing. I drove by my old elementary school, grandparent's home, and the Episcopal church. We even visited my parents' grave at the cemetery. This was Grace's first time in a cemetery. It was quite an adventure for her.

Josh and Kaegan had not met Isaiah yet. I hadn't even realized it until they held him for the first time. Valerie, Jamey, and Shawnae enjoyed cuddling with him again. Grace had fun playing with Kaegan and Valerie's newest puppy. We even made a trip to Sewanee to take pictures. It was a fun, busy day!

No comments: