We thank you God for all you have given us, everything you have taken away,and for what you have left behind.
Friday, September 26, 2008
A gift from Lisa- Sept. 11
On the day our sweet friend Lisa came over to babysit she also managed to bring her camera. She was very sneaky about capturing these pictures. I had no idea she had done it until Adam handed me the cd she passed off to him at church. I was absolutely in awe of what I saw! She managed to capture what my little slower camera has a tougher time of doing... the personalities of my children. I hope you have enjoyed them at least half as much as I do every day! Thank you Lisa for blessing me once again! You'll never know how much I cherish these!
Oh I was soooo excited to see new pictures I check your blog everynight when I get home from a long day at work and I must say it put a smile on my face tonight God is really really good!!!!! Lindy's mom!
2 comments:
Oh I was soooo excited to see new pictures I check your blog everynight when I get home from a long day at work and I must say it put a smile on my face tonight God is really really good!!!!! Lindy's mom!
Those are beautiful! Love them! She did a wonderful job.
Post a Comment