I decided to wait a day to scour the blackberry bushes for ripe berries. My patience paid off. Today Grace Ann and I went out in the rain and picked this huge bowl of berries! I didn't mind the rain, the thorns that gripped my limbs and clothes, or bending over to pick them. I even had a hummingbird fly up behind me! I have already eaten one small bowl of these antioxidant wonders. Mmmm..... God is so good!Now if I can just wait on this little baby to come. When the time is right my miracle will come. All this miserable stuff I am going through at the end will surely pay off with a sweet blessing. So much better than a bowl of blackberries! Gwyneth Paltrow named her baby Apple. Maybe I should name mine Berry..... Nah I think I'll pass.
p.s. I should mention blackberries are full of fiber. Imagine what happens when you eat a whole bowl full. I don't need a picture for that one. I think you get it. (Just not to the extent I did)
1 comment:
Those do look yummy! And I'm so glad you got a bit of sleep!
Post a Comment