It is hard to feel down when you live with a little hoot like my daughter Grace Ann. She is the happiest little girl I know. She reminds me to just enjoy life each day. She reminds me it is okay to make up and sing silly songs, twirl around until I fall down, dance around the living room, make silly noises, run through the yard with the dog, and enjoy the attention and company of others. She models the importance of play, smiling, laughing at things, and laughing at oneself. Then she reminds me if all else fails.... just stand on your head.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
One of the things that gets me through the day
It is hard to feel down when you live with a little hoot like my daughter Grace Ann. She is the happiest little girl I know. She reminds me to just enjoy life each day. She reminds me it is okay to make up and sing silly songs, twirl around until I fall down, dance around the living room, make silly noises, run through the yard with the dog, and enjoy the attention and company of others. She models the importance of play, smiling, laughing at things, and laughing at oneself. Then she reminds me if all else fails.... just stand on your head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so sorry that you are still not sleeping. I have nights like that as well, however not every night and i didn't have to look after a 3 yr old the next day. Let me know if I can help in anyway- Meghan
Post a Comment