Good morning moon. Seems you can't go to sleep either.
Here's a pic of my demon possessed cat in the wee hours of the morning. Do I look like that too?This is my third night in a row to be up this late. Or should I say my third morning in a row to be up this early. Sleep just won't come no matter how hard I try. Maybe I am trying too hard and that is the problem. A positive thing is I finally found something to control my heartburn. Prilosec is officially my new best friend. I have also spent two mornings trying to get a picture of the sunrise. You should've seen this pregnant woman wobbling back to the house like an injured penguin trying to get out of the rain that magically dumped on me the first morning I tried. I am sure it looked very inspirational to anyone that might have been up that morning. Too bad I haven't had a good picture yet. Pray for my family and me as this is really starting to wear on us all. Lack of sleep does interesting things to your body, mind, and emotions. I feel for those who work the 3rd shift. I think I would get another job. Time to go check the sunrise!
No comments:
Post a Comment