Our little one is due on July 21. Exactly 4 weeks from today. I have a scheduled c-section for 7:30 a.m. Of course if baby decides to come earlier than that we will have to reschedule things! Nevertheless our little bundle of joy will be here no later than July 21.
I was going to keep this a secret/surprise like we do with the sex and the names we pick out. However after a death threat from my sister and further consideration I felt it best to let you all know. We covet your prayers as we make decisions and plans concerning our family before, during and after the surgery. Grace Ann is my world and I am wanting to make the best plans in regards to her care while I am out of commission. I also need prayer for a successful operation with no complications. ( A great recovery would be nice too) We will be calling on a lot of you for help. I've learned my lesson after my first surgery! Thanks in advance for loving on us. We are blessed to have supportive family and friends so close by now. We look forward to sharing our joy with you soon!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl!! Regardless, Grace Ann will be a fabulous big sister. I saw the post where she took the big sister class.....that's really cute!!!
Post a Comment