Monday, June 9, 2008

Visiting the Foster Family (June 5)

While Adam, Grace Ann and I were at my doctor's appointment the other day we decided to drop by the hospital to see some old friends who had just had baby #2. Darren was Adam's best friend through junior and senior high school (Maybe longer than that... I don't know) He was one of the groomsmen in our wedding. Darren and his wife had just delivered their 2nd baby by c-section that morning. It was good for all of us to visit with them. It just so happens Brook and I both see Dr. Presley. I was able to get a lot of good information and reassurance about c-sections with him. What a sweet little baby girl! Brook, Hailey Jane, and Darren Foster
"Little" Hailey Jane 9lbs, 4 0z (I am not sure if I spelled "Hailey" correctly)

No comments: