Okay, this is the second night in a row where I have had absolutely NO SLEEP! I'm talking I am lucky if I have dosed off after 6:00 a.m. Then I have to arise to help get Grace ready to go to VBS with Adam at 8:20 a.m. I might fall asleep for an hour or so while they are gone and maybe during her nap. That's it! I am getting extremely frustrated, hormonal, and irritable. This is good for no one! I feel terrible! I am having trouble with heartburn, backache, restless legs, and NO SLEEP! I feel like I am going to lose my mind.
In addition to that I have a tooth that started hurting. I managed to drive my zombie self to the dentist today. (Praying the whole way for safety) We discovered I have a fracture in my tooth. Plus he thinks I may need a root canal. So tomorrow I go to see an endodontist. They will determine if I need a root canal or a crown. They will also determine when I need it due to my pregnancy. So I could be in pain for a while if now is not a good time to do it.
Here comes another unexpected expense for our family. (We just had to replace the brakes on our car) I am not thrilled one bit. It is a slap in the face when you just have a couple hundred dollars in debt left and you can't seem to knock it out. I have even sold things on Craigslist. There that goes just to pay for the consultation! We have been trying to save money to replace the swing set that was recovered by its previous owner from our yard. It keeps looking further away. Not to mention funds for the new baby. I am feeling discouraged. I need wisdom in what is necessary to buy for this little one. There are things I want to buy that may not be necessary. I just wanted something special for this one. AKA- different bedding.... pretty much it.
Grace Ann will turn three tomorrow! Can you believe it! We have planned to take her to Chuck-e-Cheese for the first time to eat stinky feet pizza and play games. We also have a special present to give her. Her party is on Saturday. I have a few things left to buy and do for that day too. I am feeling a little stressed. I am sure the lack of sleep thing has something to do with it.
I go see my doctor this afternoon. Praise God Adam is going too. He needs to be the one driving! Pray I get some guidance on how to relieve some of these physical frustrations. Pray for our baby's health. Pray I don't strangle the doctor if he says I can't take a sleeping pill every night. (I can't afford the lawsuit) Pray that he will give us some info regarding my surgery and stay at the hospital that will be helpful to us in decisions we make concerning Grace Ann and us. I am really struggling with giving her up to someone else to care for her while I am out of commission. You know all mama's want to have control over their children. We know what's best. Not to mention she is my world. I love being with her every day. I am not sure how I will handle it away from my little one and vice versa. Pray for peace! Thanks in advance. I will give you updates as they occur.
Mel
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Mel. I just wanted to let you know that Ashley and I are both praying for you. We both love you very much and are excited about having a new baby to love on very soon! We hope you are able to catch some z's.
Post a Comment